Blimey, this thing was noisy! It may have made our ears bleed but did end up making 200bhp by the time we’d finished the ECU remap…

Obviously, the owner had made major changes to the exhaust system, with Akra’ headers and custom (noisy) end can and the remap was essential because the fuelling was way off. On top of that we switched off all the emissions interference and also adjusted the secondary butterflies to open a little more lively, like.

We also took off the speed limiters and made some small ignition changes – it’s noticeable that in the drive-by testing rpm area some ignition had been removed so we simply dialled it back in.

A rocket. A noisy rocket…