The Power Commander V is the latest in engine control technology from Dynojet; it’s very compact, yet offers expanded features and options, with tremendous control over an engine’s ECU.
- Smaller unit – half the size of PC III
- Unit powers up via the USB with no need for 9v battery and adapter
- 2 position map switching as standard (switch not included)
- Gear and speed input as standard
- 5v analogue input as standard; boost, temperature, MAP etc
- Enhanced Accelerator pump feature gives vastly increased adjustment
- Optional control unit to allow 8 injector mapping
- Operates with Dynojet LCD display and Dynojet quickshifter
- New and improved software suite
- Enhanced Quickshifter control; adjustable kill time per gear and time between shifts
- Twin CAN ports for integration and expansion
- OBD On board fault diagnosis
Power Commander V offers road and race riders a vast array of options and is an essential tool for finding – and finely tailoring – every single scrap of horsepower an engine makes.